July Wrap Up & August TBR

6:08 PM


I know it's kind of late, but school has been really hectic *sigh* July was a good reading month for me, I read different types of books, 5 books in total. I read 1 classic, 1 anthology, 1 high fantasy, 1 mythology, and 1 graphic novel, and I really liked most of it.



  1. My True Love Gave to Me by

Moving on... to my August TBR! As I had mentioned before, school has been really busy, so I won't be setting my bar too high, only 3 books, and I'm already halfway through the first.

  1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson. This one is a cover buy actually, but everyone has been raving about this book lately, and this one seems really worth the hype! I had a rough start, but now, I kind of enjoying the story.
  2. The Warlock by Michael Scott. This is the 5th book of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. I've been looking for this book for years, but it always out of stock :( Then my friend gave it to me, and now my collection is complete! Can't wait to get into this book because this book is full of mythological creatures and famous person and legends. It's just so freaking awesome.
  3. The Enchantress by Michael Scott. The final book of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, can't wait to see how the final book wraps it up.

So that's all my books from July and for August. I'm really looking forward for a great reading month on August, and finishing all 3 amazing books!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide