August Wrap Up & September TBR

12:00 PM


Hey guys! It's the end of August. I can't believe time moves so fast, that we're already more than halfway through 2015.

August wasn't my best reading month, but it wasn't the worst either. It's just all the books I've read fell flat for me. I've read 7 books in the month of August. I'm so happy I finally managed to read the 2 final books in The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, and find out the ending. I read 2 novellas from that series too. I also get around to read Where She Went, and I borrowed In a Glass Grimly from my school library. Here's the quick wrap-up:

  1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson ✰✰✰
  2. The Warlock by Michael Scott ✰✰✰✰
  3. #88LoveLife by Diana Rikasari ✰✰
  4. The Enchantress by Michael Scott ✰✰✰.5
  5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman ✰✰✰✰
  6. The Death of Joan of Arc by Michael Scott ✰✰✰
  7. In a Glass Grimly by Adam Gidwitz ✰✰✰
  8. Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas by Michael Scott ✰✰.5



For the month of September, I plan to read 5 books. Hopefully i could finish them all because I feel like September is going to be a busy month at school... So here are the book I plan to read in September.
  1. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DiStefano. This one is also a cover buy and I already halfway through this one, but the story isn't engaging enough for me. Right now I'm struggling to finish this, but we'll see though.
  2. Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorn. It's about a werewolf clan. It's been such a long time since I read any book about werewolves, so I think it's a good time to feel a little bit nostalgic.
  3. The Grimm Conclusion by Adam Gidwitz. The final book in the Grimm's retellings. It has been a good series, with gory retellings and funny naratives, and my friends says this is the Grimm-est (is that even a word?) of them all.
  4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. The summary seems intriguing, and I've been hearing a lot of hype about Patrick Ness. And lately I haven't read any book that "wow" me yet, so I hope this one would.
  5. Memoar of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This is my classic for this month.
So that's my wrap up for August and my TBR list for September. What is your favorite book in August? What book do you want to read in September? Let me know in the comment down below and hope you guys have an amazing reading month ahead! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide