Spring Bingo Read-a-thon Wrap Up

12:30 AM


Hi guys! So Pretty Deadly Reviews were hosting the Spring Bingo Read-a-thon. When I see the announcement, I signed up immediately. Turns out, the read-a-thon is in the same week as my national finals (typical). I also didn't posted a sign up post because I wasn't active. But neverthless, I managed to covered some squares. 

The blue ones are for the one I've covered before the read-a-thon. The green ones are for the ones I've covered during the read-a-thon. I think 3 box are pretty good, considering I was in the middle of my finals and doing a binge-watch afterwards. I already covered 7 boxes in total.

Boxes covered: 
  • Ugly cover: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievfater // I'm sorry, I just don't like the cover of this book!
  • Towards another challenge: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover // This one is for the 2016 contemporary challenge.
  • Criminals: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle // Of course I picked Sherlock for this category.
I'm gonna tell you more about books I've covered for other boxes on my Bingo wrap-up. Anyways, thanks too Pretty Deadly Reviews for hosting this read-a-thon and created the Bingo! It's really fun and I really enjoyed it! 




 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, you did a great job for being so busy. I'm not sure I could do finals and read three books during the same week! haha

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide