January Wrap-Up and February TBR

11:41 AM


January started out pretty badly for me. I read my most anticipated release of 2015, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell and it's just so dissapointing I feel mad. But that's the only dissapointing book I read this month though. I read 9 books in total this month. That's a lot I know, but I just want to read as much book as possible before school started and took all my life force away.

Books I Read

  1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell ✰✰.5
  2. Trickster by Matt Dembicki ✰✰✰
  3. A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ✰✰✰✰
  4. The Epilouge: A Selection Novella by Kiera Cass ✰✰✰✰✰
  5. Champion by Marie Lu ✰✰✰✰✰
  6. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon ✰✰.5
  7. Lorali by Laura Dockrill ✰✰✰✰
  8. Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub ✰✰✰.5
  9. Diary of Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff ✰✰✰✰
Things are going down really fast this month in my life. This year is my final year at school, but last term none of us give any serious thoughts about that. But this term? Well, at the beginning of this month we started to submit our college applications. And we also have 3 back-to-back mock test for our finals. Things are going down for real. I don't really have many books on my February TBR, and if I do, it's mostly novellas, so it will be a quick read between weekdays.

Books I Want To Read


  1. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  2. Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them by J.K Rowling
  3. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
  4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  5. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini

Around the Internet


Favorites This Month

  • Sherlock Premiere!!! Yass finally! You can see my reaction here. It's absolutely fantastic!
  • Roses by The Chainsmokers. I listened this back in November/December last year, but this month this song really stuck in my head!
  • The Feeling by Justin Bieber. GUYS ITS AWESOME. Especially the reff part because it sounds like fetus JB but it's actually Halsey. I can't even. 
  • Also, I've started watching Halt and Catch Fire. It's a tv series on AMC that starred Lee Pace. It's about the computer revolution, and it's really interesting since I've known nothing about computer, even though I used it a lot. And did I mention Lee Pace already?? 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. YES haha I feel like Roses has actually been playing everywhere, so it's continuously been in my head! I'm actually starting to like JB stuff too - really enjoyed listening to The Feeling!
    But wow, you've read heaps this month!! Hope February treats you well~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roses got me listening to the whole Chainsmoker album and I'm surprised that it's actually good! The Feeling is my favorite song from Purpose! Thank you, I hope you'll have a great month too!

      Delete
  2. What a great wrap up, I really enjoyed reading it! :D You picked some really great posts from around the blogosphere! It's a shame you didn't enjoy Carry On (I've never read any of Powell's books), it's always sad when you don't like a favourite author's new book. To an even better February! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you want to read Rainbow Rowell's books, I suggest you read Eleanor and Park. It's sooo adorable<3

      Delete
  3. Haha, I also started watching 'Halt and Catch fire, simply because it has Lee Pace in it :). Sadly, I stopped following it because they're a lot of other series begging for my attention, but I think I might binge-watch this when I've time. 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' is also a book I would love to read, the movie looks awesome as well, but I want to read the book first :)
    xx Lien
    http://livingthefancylifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes actually I also started because of Lee Pace, but I actually enjoyed it! I hope you'll finish it soon!

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide