December 2015 Wrap Up and January 2016 TBR

9:30 AM


Hi guys! It's officially 2016 now! How did you spent New Year's Eve? I had a barbecue at my friend's house and we just stayed up tried (and failed) watch scary movies. I really enjoyed my time with them, and honestly, as much as I hate school this year, I feel sad knowing that I might not be able to spend the next New Year's Eve with them, since we're all going to different universities. *sobs*

Ehem. Now back to business.

So in my December TBR, I list around 6 books. Anddd... well, I only 1 of them. I actually read 7 books in December, but none of them are from my TBR list. I just pushing myself way to hard to finish the Popsugar reading challenge and ended up in a reading slump by the end of December XD Plus with the Christmas break, I travelled to my grandmother's house, which didn't left me with a lot of time to read.

What I Read


  1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver ✰✰
  2. The Medicci's Dagger by Michael Scott
  3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo ✰✰✰✰.5
  4. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee ✰✰✰✰✰
  5. Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan ✰✰✰
  6. William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher ✰✰✰✰
  7. Outlander by Dianna Gabaldon (Actually, I'm halfway through this book. This is just such a hard book and I want to take it slow. I might not want to read any other books with 700+ pages this year *sighs*)
So. January. I don't have much for this month TBR, because school will start soon, and when it starts, I doubt I'll have time to read any books because well, exams. This is my last year at school, and honestly, my last term. I only have 3 month left until final exam, so a lot of exams are coming!

Books I Probably Read in January

  1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell // I finally read this guys!!!!
  2. Trickster by Matt Dembicki // Saw this at NYE at my friend's house and I just snatch it away!
  3. Champion by Marie Lu // I did it guys! I finally bought this book and I'm going to finish this in January (let's just hope I won't get a really bad book hangover because it's only January damn it)
  4. A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle // My body is ready for more Sherlock.
  5. Vicious by V.E Schwab // Anti hero as the main character? I'm in!
  6. And maybe finish Outlander

Post in this blog

  1. November Wrap-Up and December TBR
  2. Series Review: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Book Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  4. Bedtime Book Tag
  5. Book Review: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  6. The Grinch Book Tag
  7. Long Cold Nights Favorites
  8. Deck The Halls
  9. 2016 Goals
  10. 2016 Releases
  11. Best of 2015
  12. 2015 Reading Challenges Report
  13. 2015 Reading Stats
  14. Basically A Happy New Year Post  
It's unusual for me to post everyday, but hey, it's end of the year! So many things to wrap and words to say. And I only post 2 (3 maybe) reviews on the blog because I'm just kind of not in the mood to write down my thoughts into a blog post, so I did a mini reviews on Goodreads for every book I read. Maybe I'll do a round up.

Also, I forgot to bookmarked all my favorites blogpost in December, so I can't round it up here! I'm so sorry but December is just such a hectic month for me!

What was your favorite book? What book you're really excited this month?



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Let me know what you think of Carry On! I'm reading it right now :)
    Also, good luck with exams and everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I posted my review about it already! :)

      Delete
  2. ooh, Carry On is MEGA high on my January to-read list!! I probably will even start it tomorrow. :P Zomg, but good luck on the exams. That sounds uber stressful and not so fun. :/ I hope you do get a few moments to relax before all the intensity starts! GOOD LUCK! And happy new year! :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I understand the stress of school. I really hate school right now because of the stress and sleep-deprivation, and I *somehow* mentally count down everyday until summer, even if it's like 4 months away HAHAHA. *sobs*

    I'm glad you enjoyed To Kill by Harper Lee! I read that book when I was in Grade 8, and it was really interesting and fun to read! Also, SIX OF CROWS <3 I'd really love to check that one out someday :) Wishing you the best of luck with 2016, Tasya!!!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait for Summer! I need more sleep! *sobs*

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! So glad you enjoyed Six of Crows, it is a favorite of mine. I hear so many great things about Vicious, I really hope you enjoy it! Good luck with your final exam :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide