Long Cold Nights Favorites

9:00 AM

Another Christmas theme post! Tomorrow is Christmas guys! 

December 24th-January 1st it's like the most comfortable nights of the year. We don't have winter in Indonesia, but it was pretty cold since it's the rainy season. I could just stay up all night, reading and watching the Christmas lights twinkling at night, just soaking up in the holiday feels. So today I'm going to share with you guys what I usually do during those holiday nights.


But FIRST: Get comfortable. Wear you favorite pyjamas. Play a Christmas playlist. Light the Christmas tree and the candles if you want. Snuggle up inside a blanket. Drink hot chocolate. Bring them all into a spot and just stay there and enjoy the night!<33

Books

1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Well this one isn't very Christmas-y, more like autumn/fall, but it's really appropriate for cold weather.

2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Again, this book isn't really Christmas-y, but it was beautiful and enchanting, with all the magic and details.

3. My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins


This is a book for the holiday seasons. Seriously guys, this book is just perfect for Christmas/New Year holiday. It has 12 cute romance that will fill you with the holiday spirit.

Movies

1. Harry Potter and the Sorceress's Stone


This one is a obvious choice! Why only HP 1 Tasya? Well because the story just got darker each book (and each movie) and this one has the most nostalgic and Christmas-y feelings!

2. Edward Scissorhands


I love Tim Burton's movie. But my favorite would always be Corpse Bride and Edward Scissorhands. Corpse Bride has more Halloween feels to it, so we skip it, but Edward Scissorhands? It sets around Christmas. It made me cry. WHY HUMANS WHY??? Edward just looks so sad and lonely gosh :( So yeah, this movie is highly recommended.

3. Marvel Movies


I LOVE watching action movies at NYE, so I guess this year I'd watch a lot of Marvel's movies like The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Thor, and Thor: The Dark World. I can't wait for X-Men Apocalypse and Civil War!

4. Nightmare Before Christmas


Another Tim Burton's movie! Even though this isn't my favorite, this movie is like my must-watch movie on Christmas Eve.

Other than reading and watching movies, I also love just scroll the internet reading fanfiction or log in to Tumblr. I love celebrating the holidays with people from all over the world! Enjoy your holiday guys!

What do you like to do on holiday nights?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide