Features: 15 Most Beautiful Bookstore In the World

9:00 AM


Who doesn't like travelling? New places, beautiful scenery, amazing architecture, change of surroundings, and many other amazing things. But most importantly, it provides an escape from our daily life.

As a reader, going to a bookstore, especially a new one, is a wonderful experience. There's just someething different between the bookstores you're used to and a totally new, different, bookstores. Surrounded by books, exploring the shelves looking for books, and finding the right books. So in this post I'm going to share with you guys my 15 Most Beautiful Bookshops (or my Bookshop Bucket List). Enjoy!

1. Octavia's Bookshop, Cirencester, UK


2. 10 Corso Como, Milan, Italy



3. Cook and Books, Brussels, Belgium


4. Shakespeare and Co, Paris, France


5. El Ateneo, Buienos Aires, Argentina


6. Ler Devagar, Lisbon, Portugal


7. Bookabar Bookshop, Rome, Italy


8. Atlantis Books, Santorini, Greece



9. Books Actually, Singapore


10. Saraiva, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil


11. Livraria Cultura, Sao Paulo


12. Librairie la Fontaine, Switzerland


13. Cafebreria el Pendulo, Mexico


14. Plural Bookshop, Slovakia


15. Librairie Avant-Garde, China


Do you have any favorite bookstores? Have you ever been to any bookstores listed above? Let me know down below and share your experience there!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg omg *packs bag*
    *runs away to travel the world and see all these bookstores*
    THIS IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. That first one in Italy is just divine and then that Brazil one with all the colour-coded-books. OMG HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all beautiful! I wish bookshops where I live are as beautiful as them *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I found your blog on goodreads and its amazing! Keep up the good work! I love this post in particular. I have a book blog too and i'd love for you to check it out, any tips on how to improve is appreciated. I would also love to do some kind of collaboration with you! Give each other a helping hand possibly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, so many gorgeous bookstores! It's so crazy to think that places that look like that exist out there somewhere, so different than my lame old regular Barnes & Noble xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's also really different from my local bookstore!:D

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide