April Wrap Up & May TBR

12:30 PM


Hi guys! Can you believe April already passed? We're only 8 months left until 2017! #scary. 
I've been having quite a great time lazing around, with nothing to do for a whole month. Well, except for the house chores that I have to work. But it's better than doing nothing! Which is why I managed to read quite a statisfying amount of 6 books this month.

  1. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ✰✰✰✰
  2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievfater ✰✰✰✰.5
  3. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stievfater ✰✰✰✰
  4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover ✰✰
  5. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone ✰✰✰✰
  6. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness  ✰.5
  7. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stievfater  ✰✰✰✰
I also read the entire series of Vampire Knight (yes all 19 volumes of it) but I didn't update it on Goodreads because it will messed up with the reading challenge counter. Let me just say I love the earlier parts more than the rest. It was so fun and light and it's just too dark and political in the end. But the ending break my heart though!
I don't really have any goals for next month... So I'll just listed some books I really want to devoured, but no promise of reading those! I also want to read The Rose and The Dagger and The Raven King if I'm already emotionally ready and I already have my copied of those book.
  1. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr // I know it was on my tbr last month, but I just didn't managed to read it.
  2. Sea of Monster by Rick Riordan // I really need to continue with my PJO re-read.
  3. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini // One of those books that has been sitting too long on my shelf collecting dust.
  4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson // Everyone has been raving about this author, so it's time to jump on this train too! Also, a little contemporary wouldn't hurt, right? 
  5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald // Another book that has been on my tbr last month, but I didn't managed to read.
  • I'm still confused about what I'm going to take for Uni, which is bad because I need to decide SOON. 
  • I'm being really productive this month. I'm back into swimming and morning walks, I'm learning how to drive and I watch lots of TV shows this month.  I watched Shadowhunters, season 1 of Empire, and Descendants of the Sun. I initially planned to post a review for them, but Erin already posted her review of Shadowhunters, and it's pretty accurate with mine so I won't post it again. But I'd still do Empire though.
  • My sister is binge-reading the PJO series this month, and she's currently on the 4th book! I'm so proud of her, and it kind of motivated me to continue with my PJO re-read. 
  • I WATCHED CAP 3 GUYS! It was amazing, and I definitely want to watch it again. You can read my review here. I enjoyed it so much, and Bucky really owns my heart that I watched all Captain movies the next day, and repeated those 2 movies daily for 3 days now. I'm such a Seb trash. I really need new movie with him in it though, so if you have any recs, please let me know in the comment<3




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. AAh I hope you continue your PJO read as well! Sea of Monsters is really good! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy The Knife Of Never Letting Go - it seemed like a good book. Hope you have a good May!

    Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will too! It's just.. so many new shiny books to read it's hard to find a time to do a re-read! I really want to give Patrick Ness' books another chance so... *fingers crossed* I hope you have a good May too Cloe!

      Delete
  2. Hi there Tasya! I tagged you in my latest post! I hope you take some time to check it soon. Heehee. ☺

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fiona, definitely going to post it soon!❤

      Delete
  3. YES x100 to a PJO reread. I need to start mine too. xD And I really liked Trial by Fire and Since You've Been Gone, so hopefully you end up liking them as much as I did. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous recap! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I could be committed to the re-read though, I always push it back for the sake of new books! *hangs head in shame* I really hope I would enjoy them!

      Delete
  4. I love Percy Jackson! Once of the first middle grade novels I'd read actually but unfortunately the spin off series weren't my thing. I'm starting my first Morgan Matson book shortly too and looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. Wonderful round up, really enjoyed it Tasya <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also my first MG books ever, so it definitely held its own memories. I just finished Since You've Been Gone and I thought it was okay. I hope you'll enjoy her books though!

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide