Quick Book Update

5:16 PM

School has been really crazy, and after months finally I can post something!

Books I've read:
1. Until I Die by Amy Plum
2. If I Should Die by Amy Plum
3. Die For Her by Amy Plum
4. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
6. The Queen Must Die by K.A.S Quinn
7. Tales From The Dark by Various Author
8. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
9. The Five People You'll Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
11. Prodigy by Marie Lu
12. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney
13. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Tailor
14. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
15. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (2nd time reading this)

Currently reading:
The Hush, Hush series (Hush, Hush, Cresendo, Silence and Finale)

That's all, review coming soon xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide