Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

2:00 PM

Thank you so much Erika from Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything in Between and Cloe from Mornings and Epilogues for nominating me for this award! :)

Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website
2. Use the award logo in your post.
3. Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Ask them 10 questions

Without further do, let's get started!

1. What book have you re-read the most?
I don't really re-read a book, so I've got none for this question. But I had re-read Harry Potter and TFIOS twice, so...

2. Most anticipated read(s) coming out this year? 
P.S I Still Love You and Carry On. I really liked To All The Boys I've loved before, and even though I disliked Fangirl, I really liked the Simon Snow snippets :)

3. What's your favourite genre?
 Fantasy. I love reading and experiencing a whole different world, with all the complex characters and different problems they have. But lately I've been in the mood for contemporary, so I've been reading that too.

4. Paperback, hardcover, ebook, or audiobook?
Paperback! It's lighter, more cheaper, and save more space than hardcover. I read e-book sometimes when I'm out of physical books to read or to read some novellas. I never read audiobook because I was never a good listener so I'll get distracted easily.

5. Do you read before you sleep?
Yes! Sometimes I even forgot to sleep because I was to engrossed with the story :D

6. Top three favourite book couples?
  • Percabeth. They've been through a lot, went to Tartarus and back, seen each other dark side, and they're still together.
  • Dramonie. Okay,this one isn't really a couple, but I really love them together. Just imagine a forbidden romance between a Gryffindor, a mudblood and a Slyhterin, a pure blood, a death eater. I know Harry Potter isn't about romance, but I can't stop thinking about them! I've read some fanfictions about them and I really wished they would come together at the end of the 7th book *sigh* 
  • Delena. If you ask me team Stefan or Damon, I'll answer Damon. Damon indulges Elena, but also unleashes her dark side. And she also really loves Elena, even though Elena is still torn.
7. Do you listen to music while reading?
Sometimes, when I feel like the music goes perfectly well with the book. But not most of the time, because I easily get distracted...

8. Prettiest book you have/have seen?
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Lorali by Laura Dockrill, Perfect Ruin by Lauren DiStefano and Uprooted by Naomi Novik.

9. Do you like reading buddies? If so, what book have you read with a buddy/want to read with a buddy?
I've heard about reading buddies quite a while, but never have one. I'd love to have one though!

10. Three under-hyped authors you love?
  • A.G Howard, the author of Splintered series, which is about a descendant of Alice trying to make things right for Wonderland. A.G Howard writes and descibes the dark, twisted Wonderland perfectly and she also writes intriguing, amazing stories.
  • Josephine Angelini, the author of Starcrossed series. It was really fast paced, with amazing display of Demigod powers, heartbreaking deaths, and gripping cliffhanger. She did a terrific job with the series and I can't wait to read her other books.
  • Charles Ogden, the author of Edgar & Ellen series. I love this series as a child, he creates such a vivid, little gods of mischief, and it was really entertaining. Still looking forward to finding the next book though.

My Question:
1. Overhyped books that other people love but you hate?
2. What is your favorite book ever? 
3. Do you think beautiful book covers are important? 
4. Who is your favorite booktuber?
5. Most relateable character?
6. Favorite fictional world and why?
7. Do you write in your books/highlight your books?
8. Prettiest book cover you've ever seen?
9. Do you prefer your favorite books turned into TV show or movie? Why?
10. Most anticipated books coming out next year?

I Nominate:
1. Aisha @ InkwellofWords
2. Denise @ The Bibliolater
3. Cody-Leigh @ Literary-Ly Obsessed
4. Laura @ Blue Eye Books
5. Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages
6. Shayna @ Bibliophilia
7. Aentee @ Read at Midnight
8. Angela @ Perpetual Pages
9. Sibella @ YA Book Reviews
10. Natali @ Book Cupid

Thank you for the nomination. If you aren't nominated, feel free to do it though!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination :) It was a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for the nomination! ♥ I'm always up to do a buddy read if you'd like - just shoot me a message :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Tasya! I'm a huge fantasy fan as well! I'll read anything that's fantasy :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Yeah, fantasy are the best!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for nominating! I love Delena as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Yeah I could feel the chemistry between Delena better than Stelena :D

      Delete
  6. Amazing answers, Tasya! :D I will try to get to this nomination soon so thank you for the nomination! :) <3

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide