Blogger Recognition Award!5:37 PM
Hi guys, so this post is going to be about Blogger Recognition Award. I really want to thank Cloe from Mornings and Epilouges for nominating me. Thank you so much :)
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
The story begins long long time ago. I always loved to read. I love being able to travel to different worlds, connect with the characters, and enjoying/hating the whole story. And when I finished a book, sometimes I just expressed my feelings. I have my friends of course, and some of them are fangirls. I always talked/discussed books with them and we borrowed each other's books. But when we finished Junior High, we got into different school and now we're not as close as we use to be:(
I needed some place to express my thoughts, place with lots of bookworms. So I joined Goodreads and started to write short reviews about the books I've read. But seeing other people has their blogs, I just wanted to started a blog of my own. I think it's like a writing exercise for me :) I didn't really get into it when I first started. I posted couple of reviews then being inactive... But now I'm back and I'll try to post more regularly.
Who I Nominate:
- Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.
- Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed
- Denise @ The Bibliolater
- Chelsea @ Beautiful Fandoms
- Anthea Patsalos @ YA Book Space
- Wren @ Books in My Suitcase
- Aditi @ Book Stop Corner
- Aurelie @ Exploring Pages
- Piper @ Piper's Book Blog
- Skylee @ thenightgirl
- Haley @ Paperback Heaven
- Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts
- Jeanette @ Myriad Inklings
- Alexia @ Adventures in Reading
- Myra @ I'm Loving Books
- Followers isn't the most important thing for your blog. If you want to express your feelings, then it doesn't matter how many people following your blog :)
- Write what you like and passionate about. This is your blog, you can write anything you like. If you like food and books, then you can write about them on your blog. It could be a mash-up blog of few things. Just have fun and write about your passion :)