My Summer Reading List

8:00 AM


Hi everyone! I know we're already halfway through June, but I've seen so many people posted their Summer reading list, so why not joining in? Afterall, I think it might help me to be more organized and tackle my tbr. This post would be separated into 2 section: book that I have to finish, and book that I might read. I try to read contemporary as much as possible this Summer, but we'll see.

 

The must read
Seed by Lisa Heathfield // It's about a girl that's part of a cult and want an out. I think it would be different because I never read anything that sets in a cult!
Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland // Greek mythology, I don't this it needs more explanation xD
A Thousand Salt Kisses by Josie Demuth // It involves siren or some sort of other sea creatures? It can't get anymore Summer-y than this.
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson // Been wanting to read this book for so long, and Summer is definitely the right time.
Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins // It's time for me to continue with this series. I'm curious how david/harper/ryan would work together!
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins // Also want to continue with the series. It's time for me to get back into the swoon worthy ness of Stephanie Perkins<33


 

The might read
Air Awakens by Elise Kova

What's on your Summer reading list?



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. The Merciless is one of my favorite horror books and I've already pre-ordered the second that comes out next month! I hope you love all of these, but especially that one! ;)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh this make me even curious for it! thank you for the recs! :D

      Delete
  2. Lola and The Boy Next Door is so cute! (Obviously since it is Stephanie Perkins) I have Second Chance Summer on my list too! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie's writing is always really cutee!❤ Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I don't usually read romance's books, I think I should try with Morgan Matson...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually read romance's books, I think I should try with Morgan Matson...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan Matson's books are pretty good as starters for ya contemporary :)

      Delete
  5. Havent really formed a list. I try to pick up what catches my fancy. I do hope I can squeeze ACOMAF and ACORAT to the list. Promise of Shadows has such a fantastic cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also actually a mood reader, but a list does help with tbr, I could just look at the list to decide what I want to read next instead of choosing from other tons of books :)

      Delete
  6. I really want to read A Game of Love and Death since it sounds so good! Plus, the cover is really intriguing - kind of reminds me of the illustrations from A Series Of Unfortunate Events. Cool list Tasya!

    Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read it because it reminds me of The Book Thief :D I don't know, but I have a feeling that death would be a narrator in the book :D

      Delete
  7. I read Anna and the French Kiss so definitely want to read Lola and the boy next door now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide