October Wrap-Up and November TBR10:00 AM
Hi guys! I can't believe it's already the beginning of November. 1 month left and we're finished with 2016! Time flies so fast!
Before we start...
Yes I'm aware it's November already, but whatever!
October has passed with a blur. With so many tests and other activities, I barely had time to read anything. Anyways, October has been an amazing reading month for me. I've read 9 books (which is a lot considering how busy I am this month) and I really enjoyed all of them. So here are the books I've read on October:
- Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ✰✰✰✰
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols ✰✰✰.5
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman ✰✰✰✰.5
- Chasers of the Light by Taylor Knott Gregson
- Who Was King Tut? by Roberta Edwards ✰✰✰
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab ✰✰✰✰.5
- The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Longsted ✰✰✰✰
- The Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo ✰✰
- Catatan Seorang Demonstran by Soe Hok Gie ✰✰.5
My favorite books would be The Graveyard Book and A Darker Shade of Magic. The Graveyard Book has ghosts and other creatures, but it also gives you warm and fuzzy feels. A Darker Shade of Magic is a fantasy novel about magic, alternate universe, thieves, blood, and many other awesome-ness.
For the month of November, I plan to read the final book in some series, so I could find out the ending and start new series. I just have too many unfinished series!
- Persuasion by Jane Austen // I'm not feeling really motivated to read another Austen book, but when I went to my bookstore and saw that cover, I knew I had to buy it! I'm actually a couple pages in, and so far I liked it!
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han // What will happens with Lara and Peter???
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi // I hope Juliette isn't a lovesick girl anymore, and Tahereh's writing isn't too flowery in this book...
- Confess by Colleen Hoover // My first Colleen Hoover and New Adult book. I know nothing in this book, so I hope this book could surprise me!
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan // The book my friend keeps recommending to me...
What was your favorite book last month? What book you're really excited to read this month? Let me know in the comment and have a great reading month!