Happy Thanksgiving! (or Pugsgiving)

8:22 PM


Hi guys! I don't know if this is too late or what, but I just want to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving! Too bad there's no Thanksgiving in my country, but I guess we don't have to have any national day to be thankful for everything :)

I'm so thankful for my family, they're always been there for me and support me, even though they annoy me sometimes and we also fight, but without them I would be nothing, and would have nothing.

I'm also thankful for my friends, we have some crazy times this year, and I enjoyed breaking rules with you guys! For people on blogosphere, who are all very friendly and supportive. You guys have no idea how I enjoyed reading your post and how I appreciate every comment you guys posted. YOU GUYS ROCK! I'm thankful for every opportunity that ever come to me, I know I didn't always take it, but they give me chance to grow to be a better person.

And last but not least, I'm thankful for books and tv shows and fanfictions. Without them, I don't know where I would be now. I don't know what would I do without my fandoms. Special thanks for Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, for making my childhood an amazing memory.

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Enjoy the day with your family and relatives and have a nice day! Here are some pugs for you, because I love them and they always brighten up my day<3






All pictures from here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMGGGG THAT PUG IS SO SO CUTE. Those are just the cutest pictures of ever. :') And such a nice thankful post! My country doesn't do Thanksgiving either and I'm not sad, lol, but I do like the idea of being thankful and having a specific day :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUGSGIVING OMG. THIS GIVES ME LIFE. Haha...thanks for sharing these adorable photos and this sweet post - they made my day! Happy belated Thanksgiving! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide