"The Abominable Bride" Reactions6:02 PM
Okay so as you guys know, there's a Sherlock 90 minutes special episode titled "The Abominable Bride". I know almost nothing about this episode except that it sets in Victorian London.
I love Sherlock. I watched the Robert Downey version of the movies, watched all episodes of the BBC Sherlock (and patiently waited for the next season) and I know I only read 1 book, but I have 3 other and I plan to read it this year.
Bottomline is: I love Sherlock.
And now the wait is over! Hear ye hear ye, there's a new episode! And not just ordinary episode, but a 90 minutes special. So here's my reaction to this episode (this is so hard guys I have to constantly pause to write my thoughts. but I also have to paused it to fangirling so...) It might have a few spoilers, so if you haven't watch this episode... I suggest you watch it now and come back later!
- 00:01 THIS IS IT
- 00:35 I AM SO LOVING THIS FLASHBACK
- 00:54 SHERLOCK!!!! gOD DAMN IT
- 01:05 JOHNLOCK IS INTENSE
- 02:17 john looks funny in the uniform
- 05:15 ooh I always love the opening song
- 07:05 "Did you enjoy it?" "No" poor watson!
- 07:29 oh poor Mrs. Hudson!
- 09:30 sassy mary. i hope she doesn't come between johnlock
- 11:07 SHERLOCK YOU GRINCH
- 14:45 stop saying she's dead you fool, both Sherlock and Moriarty were dead and yet they're alive and healthy rn
- 18:09 wait what molly???
- 19:25 john shut up sherlock looks done with your bullshit
- 20:33 he??
- 23:24 damn it sherlock how could you not realize john has moved out
- 25:08 everyone wants to be mentioned in the story HAHAHA
- 26:39 john really fails at this
- 27:33 mycroft??? wth happened
- 28:13 i don't know how mycroft and sherlock parents raised them. both are sociopath. STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH.
- 29:43 okay watson you're DEFINITELY paranoid
- 40:11 classic holmes
- 43:04 BUSTED HOLMES HAHA
- 44:28 deep talk watson, deep talk
- 47:40 dAMN IT WATSON WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING FLASHLIGHT
- 48:07 WATSON YOU COULD SHOOT HER WHY WHY WHY JUST PULL THE TRIGGER
- 50:33 I'M CRYING
- 55:17 MORIARTY
- 55:27 I ACTUALLY MISS THIS LIL SHIT SO MUCH I CAN'T WIPE OFF THIS BIG GRIN OFF MY FACE
- 55:28 I CAN'T EVEN *flails*
- 59:04 "dead is the new sexy" I AM SO DONE
- 1:02:37 Mycroft and John are concerned parents
- 1:02:55 Mycroft is impressed with Mary
- 1:03:23 FLUFFY MYCROFT
- 1:08:15 damn sherlock is so desperate for john to missed him XD
- 1:12:58 molly???
- 1:13:00 okay john you show off
- 1:15:47 FUCK I'M LAUGHING.
- 1:18:04 *slowly claps* John is an angry, frustrates boyfriend
- 1:18:09 *slowly claps for Mary*
- 1:18:37 oh God poor Lestrade
- 1:18:58 just ew
- 1:19:57 are you fucking kidding me??? Is this Supernatural right now???
- 1:22:37 "I am your weakness" "everytime you stumble, everytime you fail, I always there!" taken out of context, Moriarty sounds like an angry, possesive, jealous boyfriend
- 1:24:03 yes johnlock YES
- 1:24:04 MORIARTY SHIPS JOHNLOCK
- 1:25:48 SHERLOCK YOU BRAT
- 1:26:39 wAIT HE'S DEAD???
- 1:29:17 IT'S OVER NOW I BACK TO THE TORTURE OF WAITING
I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT.
It's everything and anything more than I could expect it to be. I love the acting, the dynamic between the characters, the plot, the Victorian vibes. EVERYTHING. I love how it confuses me and I was like "ooohhh..." when I get it. I love how the characters are interacting and how dynamic they are. Like they're actually made to be a team. I don't know if it's from the book or not, but I love how it brings theme of gender equality, how women are mostly ignored in the Victorian Era. I just love it so so much. I can't wait for the next Sherlock, because well, this episode also ends in cliffhanger. (It wasn't as deadly as S2&S3 though.)
Do you like Sherlock? What do you think of "The Abominable Bride"?