2016 Goals!9:00 AM
We're here guys! I can't believe it's almost the end of 2015. It feels just like yesterday I celebrated New Year's Eve, and now we're going to celebrate it again.
2015 has been an amazing year. I got back into blogging, I joined a homestay programme, and I turned 17 which means I already got my ID! This also means I'm on my final year at school and it has been pushing us harder than ever. But I have pretty solid friends and we usually ditch our schoolwork and just have fun together :D I think it's important to make as much memories with them as I could because after this we probably won't see each other again.
Since it's almost 2016, it's time for me to set some goals for the new year. A fresh new year, with no mistakes and bad memories (yet). I think it's quite important to set some milestones and goals so you could see how far you've come. So here are my goals for 2016...
- Learn how to drive // I'm 17 so I could get my driving license, but first, I need to learn how to drive!
- Learn how to apply makeup // I'm never fond of makeup, but as a teenage girl, I find it necessary sometimes when I'm attending formal events.
- Run more // I ran quite a lot this past year, but I want to make it a regular activity.
- Read more // This year, my reading goal was 65, and I managed to read more than that. So I think I'm going to read 70-75 books this year. Not only to read more, but also read from other genre such as nonfiction.
- Get into the university // It's kind of scary that I'll get into the university next year... I'm not ready help!!!
- Socialize more // I'm not anti-social, I just.... feel awkward sometimes.
- Be a kinder person // I'm not mean. I swear I'm not. I'm just moody.
- Learn how to cook real food // I could cook some instant food like pasta or noodles. But recently I tried to cook fries and they ended up burnt.... Which makes me realize how poor my cooking skills (if I have any) are.
- Complete the 2016 Goodreads reading challenge and 2016 Popsugar reading challenge (I barely finished the 2015 one).
- Get my priority straight.
Do you have any goals for 2016? If you have any, what are they?