September Wrap-Up and October TBR!9:00 AM
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano ✰.5
- Arabian Nights ✰✰.5
- Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray ✰✰✰✰.5
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll ✰✰✰.5
- Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne ✰✰✰✰
For the month of October, I plan to read 5 books and read more e-books too because it was easier to bring it everywhere. And it's also mostly contemporary books.
- The Memoir of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - This is my classic for the month. Time to see what the hype is all about!
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han - Finally got this book! So excited! I might do a re-read for the 1st book before reading this
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - My friend keeps recommending this to me, so I'll just five it a try.
- Catatan Seorang Demonstran by Soe Hok Gie - So this is a book I have to read and make the review for my history class. It's a diary of an Indonesian activist named Soe Hok Gie around 1960s where Indonesian political situation is in chaos. I feel intimidated by this book since this isn't the kind of book I usually read so.. *fingers crossed*