Homestay!

5:20 PM

So, hey guys I'm just trying to give a quick update. Guess where I am? I'm in Australia! Yayyy!

So currently I am joining a homestay programme from my school. I'm currently in Perth, WA. It's freezing here. I mean, in Indonesia it's usually around 37°C, but in Perth? It was 2°C this morning! Brr! So that's a really new and exciting experience for me.

Anyways, I'm bringing My True Love Gave to Me  here. I know it's a christmas book, but it give me winter-y feels, and it's currently winter in Australia, so why not? It's a perfect book for cold winter nights.

So that's all my quick update, ofc I"m going to post details about my trip, but thats for later;) See you later! xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow! That's so exciting! Hope you have a great time! :)

    ~Erika @ http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide